HEAT-CURING Acrylic Material
Heraeus set the standard for prosthetics in 1930 with the development of Paladon, the first-ever heat-curing denture acrylic.
Even today, Paladon enjoys widespread use due to its special mechanical characteristics that allows it to pack easily with long working time.
- Suitable for all dentures
- Long working time of 60 minutes allows fabrication of several dentures at once
- Delivers dentures with long-term stability
- Low shrinkage for the best possible fit
- Color stable and available in four colors
- Low residual monomer after fabrication
- Cadmium free and certified biocompatible
Click Here for More Info